Invitation for Bids N40085-11-B-7527; Point of Contact; Jeff Welch, Contract Specialist, (860)-694-4481, e-mail: Jeffrey.firstname.lastname@example.org Title: Construct New Dive Locker at Naval Submarine Base New London, Groton, CT. The purpose of this project is to construct a new 9,162 square foot steel framed building to house repair divers, hyperbaric chamber, support equipment, office and shop space and high bay maintenance of associated small craft. The facility will comply with 100 yr flood plain requirements. The new facility will be located adjacent to the shoreline of the Thames River in a heavy industrial area that is nearly 100% paved or covered with other impervious material or facilities. Magnitude of construction is between $1,000,000 and $5,000,000.
Prospective contractors must register in the DOD Central Contractor Registration Database prior to award. Bidders are notified that failure to register may render their firm ineligible for award. Specifications and drawings will not be directly provided in a paper hard copy format or CD-ROM. The address for downloading this solicitation from the internet is http://www.neco.navy.mil. The solicitation and all attachments will be posted to this website approximately on April 26, 2011. All prospective bidders are encouraged to register on the above website for this procurement when specifications and drawings become available. Plan holders will be maintained on and can be printed from the website.
Notification of any changes to this solicitation (i.e. amendments) shall be made only on the website. It is therefore the bidder’s responsibility to check the website daily for any posted changes to the solicitation. This procurement is 100% set-aside for Service-Disabled-Veteran-Owned-Small Business under NAICS 236210, Size Standard $33,500,000. Award will be made to the lowest responsive and responsible bidder. READ MORE
- (84) PRESOLICITATION - Y--Design/Build Total Army School System (TASS) Training Center, Fort Lee, Virginia.
- (65) PRESOLICITATION - Z--Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Multiple Award Task Order Contract (MATOC) for Healthcare Facility Sustainment, Restoration, and Modernization (SRM) Program in Support of the U.S. Army Medical Command (MEDCOM).
- (34) Y--Repair/Replace Concrete Floor Slabs and Loading Docks, WH 14, DLA Richmond
- (31) Z--Z-8(A) IDIQ CONTRACT FOR CONSTRUCTION, REPAIRS, RENOVAITONS PROJECTS AT AREAS OF RESPONSIBLIITY FOR THE PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT, NAVAL WEAPONS STATION, YORKTOWN, VA
- (22) SOURCES SOUGHT - SOURCES SOUGHT SYNOPSIS FOR A DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY (DHS) NATIONAL MULTIPLE NEWAWARD CONSTRUCTION CONTRACT