INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Authorities on Monday released video of a man suspected of killing two Indiana teenagers two years ago and urged the public to scrutinize the footage, which shows him walking on an abandoned railroad bridge the girls visited while out hiking the day they were slain.
The Indiana State Police also released a new sketch of the suspect, which State Police Superintendent Doug Carter said was produced thanks to "new information and intelligence" collected during the investigation into the February 2017 killings of 14-year-old Liberty German and 13-year-old Abigail Williams.
During a briefing in the girls' hometown of Delphi, he said a previously released composite sketch that depicted a white man with a goatee, cap and hooded sweater is now secondary to the new sketch, which shows a clean-shaven, younger looking man.
Investigators still haven't said how the teens were killed, and they declined to take questions at Monday's briefing.Read more on NewsOK.com
Notes are encrypted so only you can see them.
Smoke from Burning Amazon Turns São Paulo Afternoon into Midnight
ECS Awarded Google Cloud Premier Partnership
New Combustor Center for Manufacturing Aero Engine Parts to be Established
The Alfalfa Project a California Based Water Conservation Project ..
15 books for budding environmentalists
This nutty idea could be key to an ecofriendly tan